- Safety First!!! Always, Always, Always
- Use the designated locations when discharging your weapons – shooting sheds on the rifle/pistol range, stanchions on the shotgun range. Never shoot towards the road or at anything other than the established targets and/or backstops.
- Use only lead birdshot on the Pattern Board
- No rifles on either of the pistol shooting lanes.
- Do not hang targets on the steel plates or the structures supporting them.
- No short shooting, only at the backstops provided
- Latch the gate when you are on the range. Lock it if you are the last to leave.
- Please clean up after yourselves. If you see litter and brass left by others, take a few minutes and discard it. Please do not waste valuable and scarce work-party volunteers’ time policing brass and picking up litter. Containers and a dumpster are provided.
- Anything accidentally left behind by a fellow member should be brought to the monthly membership meeting. Or call an officer or trustee. Please be a trustworthy contributor.
- If you have any questions or find a deficiency, please contact your 2021 Range Marshals Mike Beckwith or Roger Maynard.
- Firearms ranges are open Monday through Saturday from 10am to sunset (NO SUNDAY SHOOTING)
- Archery ranges are open Sunday through Saturday from 9am to sunset