1. Read, understand, completely fill out, and sign the application.2. You must also read and completely fill out and E-sign the “Release, Indemnification, and Hold Harmless Agreement".3. If you are an NRA Member, please provide your NRA number and expiration here
4. It is recommended that you attend a General Membership meeting and introduce yourself to the Officers, Trustees, and fellow members
5. One application per applicant (If you would like a membership card for your spouse or minor children, list them within the application). If you listed a spouse, they must completely fill out and E-sign the “Release, Indemnification, and Hold Harmless Agreement" themselves.
- Each annual membership dues includes (5) $10 raffle tickets for our 10 Gun Raffle that takes place at our General Members Meeting in October. These tickets can be used by yourself or sold to others. If you join after September 15th, these raffle tickets will be deferred until the following year.
- Applicant’s initial dues are $250 (which includes the (5) $10 raffle tickets)- Annual dues thereafter are (which includes the (5) $10 raffle tickets):
$125 for General Membership (under 65)
$110 for Senior Membership (must be 65 or older as of 01 January 2022)
$50 for Active Duty Military
$50 for Trustees & Officers
- Dues are to be paid annually. If you have not paid by April 1st, you will no longer have access to the ranges or the members’ only area of the website, which includes the Landowner list. - Your membership includes your immediate family, defined as spouse and children under 18 (unless a full-time student.) This does not include your parents, siblings, etc.- You can expect to receive your membership badge within 2-3 weeks.
Release, Indemnification and Hold Harmless Agreement
In consideration of participating in gun club or hunting activities, and for other good and valuable consideration, I hereby Agree to release and discharge from liability arising from negligence The Lagrange Hunting and Fishing Club, Inc. and its owners, directors, officers, employees, agents, volunteers, participants, and all other persons or entities acting for them (hereafter collectively referred to as “Releases”) on behalf of myself and my children, parents, heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate, and also agree as follows:1. I acknowledge that gun club or hunting activities involve known and unanticipated risks which could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis or permanent disability, death, and property damage. Risks include, but are not limited to, death or serious injury as a result of being shot or as a result or as a result of equipment malfunction; hearing loss; loss of vision; broken bones, bruises and other bodily injuries caused by falls; medical conditions resulting from physical activity, and damaged clothing or other property. I understand such risks simply cannot be eliminated, despite the use of safety equipment, without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity.2. I expressly accept and assume all of the risks inherent in the activity or that might have been caused by the negligence of the Releases. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary and I elect to participate despite the risks. In addition, if at any time I believe that event conditions are unsafe or that I am unable to participate due to physical or medical conditions, then I will immediately discontinue participation.3. I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Releases from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity, or my use of their equipment or facilities, arising from negligence. This release does not apply to claims arising from intentional conduct. Should Releases or anyone acting on their behalf be required to incur attorney’s fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.4. I represent that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may suffer or cause while participating in this activity, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further represent that I have no medical or physical condition which could interfere with my safety in this activity, or else I am willing to assume and bear the costs of, all risks that may be created, directly or indirectly, by any such conditions.5. In the event that I file a lawsuit, I agree to do so solely in the state where Releases facility is location, and I further agree that the substantive law of the state shall apply.6. I agree that if any portion of the agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.